Over the top
50W of pure punch in the face with power reducer, loop effects, volume boost and line output. Believe it, you won’t be needing anything else! (It does take pedals pretty well, of course).
Along with the Mini50, you’ll get a bag to carry your warrior. And of course the arsenal won’t be complete without the footswitch for channels and volume boost and the cables, all included.
Ready to rock
Mini50 doesn’t run from a fight and beats up many of the big guys out there. This pitbull on steroids with Rock’n Roll soul will be your go-to soldier when it’s time to bring shit down.
- 2 channels: Clean and Drive. Selectable via switch on front panel or via footswitch (included);
- Channel 1 (clean) controls: Bass, Mid, Treble and Volume;
- Channel 2 (drive) controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble and Volume;
- Tube Effects Loop;
- Volume boost with level control on front panel and switchable via footswitch (included);
- Line out with level control on rear panel;
- 50W of tube RMS power (attenuator for 20 or 5W);
- On/Off/Standby switch on front panel;
- 4 x 12ax7 tubes from JJ on pre-amp and 2 x EL34 tube from JJ on power amp;
- Outputs to 4, 8 and 16 ohms cabinets;
- Ready to 110 or 220V (switchable from rear panel);
- Weight: 10,5kg;
- Unboxed dimensions (W x H x D): 35.0 cm x 24.5 cm x 23.5 cm.